Skip to main content

People Ask Me ...What do I do as a Lake Property Realtor For My Buyers

  • I help you find homes that fit your needs.
  • I show you those homes and give you the good & bad points of the home.
  • I never try to sell you anything.
  • I listen to what you say, and take that into consideration.
  • After I find you the home you want I help you figure out your offer.
  • I make you look strong to the seller which enhances your offer.
  • I negotiate to try to get you the best deal.
  • I watch over the transaction after we go to contract.
  • I monitor inspections on the property.
  • I co-ordinate with your lender and settlement companies.
  • I sit with you at the table on your happy closing day.
  • I am there after the sale to help with contractors if you need them.
  • I am there to help you find a good deal on a boat. 
  • I am there when you need me in the future.
 
So Make A
 

Dave Rottkamp
Century 21 Select Group
Cell 570-620-8027
www.homesonlakewallenpaupack.com
davidrottkamp@echoes.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey folks New Lakefront Listing on Lake Wallenpaupack, over 1 acre ground, 417 ' lake frontage. Newly Remodeled With Massive GREAT ROOM, new kitchen, Pergola overlooking lake. This one You must see, if you like the Big Lake & Privacy at the same time!   Click Here to See More Details

First On The Dock.... Last Off The Dock

Well Here we are start of a new summer season on Lake Wallenpaupack. I am the first on the dock, and will be the last off. If you would like to get you boat on your own dock... Give me a call and I will help you find that Lake Home and dock to get you ready for this season. #lakelife David Rottkamp               570-620-8027                            www.poconolakeproperties.com

Lake Market Updates

Hi Everyone, Some Lake market updates for you. Well we are almost through May , and we now have ...... Power Boating Lakes Lake Wallenpaupack     41 Lakefronts Roamingwood Lake        5 Lakefronts Lake Ariel                       7 Lakefronts Lake Henry                     2 Lakefronts Fairview Lake                 2 Lakefronts Non Power Boating Lakes Deer Lake                        4 Lakefronts Beaver Lake                    4 Lakefronts DeerField Lake     ...